• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers working out Lane Johnson

Gabeking

There's 3 top Tackles.

Luke Joeckel

Eric Fisher

Lane Johnson

If we're lucky, one will fall to #14. Even though it's a long shot. I believe one could fall. It all depends on what the Eagles, Titans and Jets do.

The Chiefs are obviously going to take a tackle. There are 13 picks between the Chiefs and us. Johnson could fall.

There is a poo ton of talent in this class. If we can get the 14th best talented player. That should improve our team. I don't care what position he plays. If he has that much talent, he HAS to improve our overall talent level.

Hellz, if a couple of teams reach, we may get the 10 or 11th best player. The team with the most talent usually wins. Take the best athlete on the board. Period. Unless...

Me personally, I would love a big guy to plug into the Dline rotation. If we can snag a talented Dlineman, I say go for it. In today's passing league, you have to be able to get pressure on the QB with just 4 guys. We have 4 if we keep Dwan. And for the short term that could be enough.

But, we need to start grooming the replacement. And if you are going to groom one, you might as well groom a talented one.

Archived