• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Beason going to restructure?

Hotsauce

Of course you would say this after not be able to watching him play the past 2 years, i understand. Typical.

First 4 years as a starter...MLB/ILBs

15 sacks, 8 FF, 2 TD, 4 INTs

21 sacks, 4 FF, 1 TD, 6 INTs

4 sacks, 3 FF, 0 TD, 8 INTs

16 sacks, 6 FF, 0 TD, 6 INTs

14 sacks, 4 FF, 0 TD, 2 INTs

9.5 sacks, 6 FF, 0 TD, 7 INTs (played only 1/3 of one season of the 4)

4 years in....Beason wasn't making the big plays to invest quite that many dollars....you can still be good and overpaid. Which one is Beason?

I seem to remember Beason have some Achilles tendinitis before he signed that contract. I don't know that it was enough to warrant the team not giving him a huge contract but I remember thinking it was kind of suspect that he resting his ankle and it's week to week, then he gets a big contract, goes out and completely tears the thing.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I'm only going off memory here but I'm pretty there were some health problems going on before he signed the deal. Maybe they thought it was minor and if turned out to be devastating, I don't know.

Beason will be back and will dominate. Along with Luke and Thomas we will have the best linebacking corps in the league.

You fools, Beasons nickname is not Beast, it Hoss!

Can't wait to see you on the field Hoss!

Zod, when I click call nothing happens!

Beason will be back and will dominate. Along with Luke and Thomas we will have the best linebacking corps in the league.

I hope so, but that was last year and it didn't turn out to well. He never looked good outside even when healthier.....let's hope for the best though.

Archived