• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Redskins late round picks vs Panthers

I loved the Panthers first two picks. However, after that I think everyone would have been ecstatic if the Panthers drafted who the Redskins did in round 4 and 6.

Kugbila (4th rd 108) vs Phillip Thomas SS (4th rd 119)

Barner (6th rd 182) vs Baccari Rambo SS (6th rd 191)

I think Thomas and Rambo have a chance to start and are great late round picks. I actually loved the Skins draft with CB Amerson, TE Jordan Reed, DE Brandon Jenkins, and RB Jawan Jamison.

Maybe the reason alot of these players went late is because they are dumb and can't learn our system because or maybe they just dont fit........honestly you are a fan for a reason and the GM is the GM for a reason, its funyy because if he had picked that kenny vaccarro dude, he would be stupid.......but because they chose the highest rated player on OUR board, that fit our scheme yall are upset.........we all know we have been burned by the sexy pick before, when will we learn our lesson.

Rambo blows . Everyone likes him because his.last name is Rambo

That's simply not true. I've been one of his biggest fans around here since the draft seasons started and it has nothing to do with something shallow as his name. If you watch him play, he's an awesome turnover machine, he's quick, and he doesn't make big stupid mistakes (that alone would land him a starting role here).

That's simply not true. I've been one of his biggest fans around here since the draft seasons started and it has nothing to do with something shallow as his name. If you watch him play, he's an awesome turnover machine, he's quick, and he doesn't make big stupid mistakes (that alone would land him a starting role here).

Cant expect ppl to know football on here.

We smacked RGknee around everywhere last time we played them, and we just added 2 DTs to help do that even more. Redskins are a run first team. There offense doesnt work unless they can run the ball, they will have an even harder time trying to do that against us next time we play. Perfectly fine with all of our picks.

I loved the Panthers first two picks. However, after that I think everyone would have been ecstatic if the Panthers drafted who the Redskins did in round 4 and 6.

Kugbila (4th rd 108) vs Phillip Thomas SS (4th rd 119)

Barner (6th rd 182) vs Baccari Rambo SS (6th rd 191)

I think Thomas and Rambo have a chance to start and are great late round picks. I actually loved the Skins draft with CB Amerson, TE Jordan Reed, DE Brandon Jenkins, and RB Jawan Jamison.

f*ck the redskins

Archived