• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

teams weren't offering much for williams

kenjon was bad at the college level because he rarely had to do it.

if the only thing keeping kenjon from supplanting williams is pass protection, williams is in trouble.

Not really. Poor pass protection and lack of ball security are the two biggest things that keep young backs on the bench.

If you can't protect, you don't play.

Sucks that when talking about DeAngelo we have to listen to a bunch of cap bs, discussions about how he's old, speculation that the team doesn't need him, and how we need to clear his contract money. Dude has been a great team player and hasn't shown the ability drop off and obviously plays his heart out. I choose to let the chips fall where they may, but it would be nice to see him retire a panther with his head held high. Quality player.

there is no scenario where that was ever possible..  I'm sure he intends on playing the next 3-4 years, maybe more..  but it was never going to end in Charlotte...

there is no scenario where that was ever possible.. I'm sure he intends on playing the next 3-4 years, maybe more.. but it was never going to end in Charlotte...

Just wishful thinking...I'm fully aware of that.

Everyone tends to forget D money had 200+ yards in the final game of the season. The dude can still ball, it won't do us much good to cut him this year anyways so we might as well keep him on our roster.

I like to think positively but

worst defense ever.

Everyone tends to forget D money had 200+ yards in the final game of the season. The dude can still ball, it won't do us much good to cut him this year anyways so we might as well keep him on our roster.

Against the worst defense in the history of the NFL... in the final game...

It pisses me off that Williams is viewed as such a thorn in the teams side.

He has done nothing but produce when given the opportunity and become a leader/team player/fan favorite. All this crap was solely brought on from the albatross contract he signed from dumb ass hurney. You can't blame him for signing something like that but you can blame the craptastic GM who gave it to him.

No one blames Williams. Front office created it all.

Wait... Wait... Wait...

Did someone seriously suggest that the Jets would give us Revis for DWill?

stfu, that can't be true.

Reality isn't his strongest suit. Actually, sports knowledge isn't his strongest suit, either. 

Not really. Poor pass protection and lack of ball security are the two biggest things that keep young backs on the bench.

If you can't protect, you don't play.

I could be wrong...but I think a lot of his ball security issues were related to fielding kicks which would be a completely seperate issue

Archived