• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo....what would you do?

Johnny Rockets

Behind your daughter's back, pay one of the kids on the bus to secretly record the exchanges. See if there is anything more or less to it. That way you can have evidence if it is happening to more than just your daughter. 

If your daughter thinks of him as a sweet old man, she probably is unaware of his hand placement. If you can get a video you can see what he does with those hugs. Does he get up to hug them or does he stay seated?

Behind your daughter's back, pay one of the kids on the bus to secretly record the exchanges. See if there is anything more or less to it. That way you can have evidence if it is happening to more than just your daughter.

If your daughter thinks of him as a sweet old man, she probably is unaware of his hand placement. If you can get a video you can see what he does with those hugs. Does he get up to hug them or does he stay seated?

Dude that's a horrible idea. It doesn't matter if he's standing or sitting when he puts his hands and mouth on her. That's the end of it. I would have already been at the school.

Dude that's a horrible idea. It doesn't matter if he's standing or sitting when he puts his hands and mouth on her. That's the end of it. I would have already been at the school.

I reread what I wrote. Does sound like a horrible idea.

man o man...this is a tough one. 

Society says you need to report this guy and get his ass away from those kids ASAP and possibly have him charged with molestation and sent away for the rest of his life.

Common sense says if he does it all the time to all the kids, maybe he's just a sweet old guy who really loves kids. 

I think unfortunately at the least, it needs to come to a stop...it's in the best interest of him in the very least before someone takes it totally out of control and acts on crazy impulses.

Totally inappropriate and unnecessary in any way.

I would be extremely wary if an adult in an authority position was hugging and kissing my daughter without my knowledge or consent from previous encounters in a more family type environment. WTH does he do to convince a child on the bus as little as 5 minutes per trip a hug and kiss is normal parting behavior?

At minimum the bussy has no common sense, it only gets worse from there.

Stir the shyt.

i would be at the bus stop alot more frequently. i would find a way on the bus and say "hello". do a little recon and see if he passes the gut test.

do this as much as you can to send a subliminal message im onto you and you better not cross any lines.

Fug the pissing about. Go to the school and get the fugger canned. Hugging and kissing kids that is not his is totally inappropriate. Old dude is probably a friggin diddler. Take care of it before something bad happens.

A bus driver has no business hugging kids.  Never heard of one kissing them.  There are codes of conduct....I am sure he has violated them.  Do not call the school....schools have a bad history of protecting pedophiles,  Call DSS,  NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reporting is anonymous and they will investigate.

I suspect bus drivers are trained to avoid physical contact of any kind with the children except in cases of an emergency.  Otherwise the school district would be leaving itself open to lawsuits over issues just like this one.  

Make the call to the Principle and ask what the standards of conduct are for bus drivers when it comes to physical contact with the children.  The response should help you decide what your next move should be.

I wish we lived in a world where acts of kindness were not viewed with suspicion, but the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts have taught us to have a healthy skepticism.  If you can't trust a Priest or a Troop Leader, who can you trust?

Hugging is one thing that this whole "nice guy" thing could potentially cover, but kissing is just weird.

But then again, I had a high school teacher who used to slap my ass and weird sh*t like that, but she was still cool and a great teacher. And definitely not some weird sexual predator, just very comfortable with her student/teacher relationships I guess.

Archived