• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo....what would you do?

Johnny Rockets

theres no reason for a bus driver to be touching your child for any reason.  Even if they are just being nice.  What reason would they have to be kissing and hugging your child that would be acceptable.  none.  Their job is to drive the bus safely and make sure your kids get from point a to point b. I would say something to the school.  I would have the school nip this in the bud.  If the guy gets fired, its by his own doing.  Not your fault.  He has no reason touching your kid or any other kid.  The consequences of not doing something, and then something happens to your child or another child isn't worth risk.

Hugging is one thing that this whole "nice guy" thing could potentially cover, but kissing is just weird.

But then again, I had a high school teacher who used to slap my ass and weird sh*t like that, but she was still cool and a great teacher. And definitely not some weird sexual predator, just very comfortable with her student/teacher relationships I guess.

i agree with this... kissing them on the cheek isn't appropriate at all.

i don't know how old your daughter is, but i work at a school and the kids are 3-8 (?) and they hug me sometimes. i don't hug them when to go to leave but sometimes when i show up for work one of them will run up and give me a hug. i definitely wouldn't kiss one of them tho, that's pretty fuging weird.

25 - 30 years ago if this happened, the kids dad would haul the bus driver out onto the street and kick the poo out of him if the dad thought it was all bad.

but I do agree...back in those days, it was probably seen as cute and sweet and the driver would still get his box of pot of gold at Christmas from the parents!!!

i don't think it's all that uncommon. my bus driver hugged me when I was a little kid. I didn't mind it at all except, well I guess he carried a pen in his pocket all the time or something because there was always something poking me in the stomach when we hugged. but other than that it was fine, nothing to worry about dude

LOL...forgot all about this. I killed him. The End.

Nah, my ex handled it. After talking to my daughter some more, some of the neighborhood kids that ride the bus, and after my ex had a talk with the bus driver, I am very much convinced that it was a kind gesture by a man who enjoyed his job and the kids and nothing sinister. However, I am sure he got the point of what he was setting himself up for and he won't be doing that anymore. For those who know my ex, had it been anything other than that the Yankee bitch would have come out of her and that bus driver would still be trying to pull his ballsack out of the exhuast pipes of the bus he drives.

Archived