• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moose and Steve Smith together

Didn't see this posted anywhere and if it has been I really don't give a fug but yesterday afternoon Moose and Smitty were on 610 The Drive together and I listened for about 30 minutes while driving and it was highly entertaining. Really cool to hear these two reminiscing and going back and forth and Moose is always a great interview. Talk about coming into the league, their first impressions of each other, the Superbowl, their mancrushes on Tom Brady, etc....Definitely worth a listen and really insightful and you will be smarter than you were before listening.

Here is the podcast and it looks to be about 45 minutes long but jump to about the 8 minute mark and that's when those two begin talking.  

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/05/15/moose-and-smitty-in-studio-on-the-drive/

Love,

Johnny Rockets

Oh, and for all you new Carolina Cam fans...errrrr I mean new Carolina Panther fans. Moose is Muhsin Muhammad who was a highly talented WR for the Panthers from 1996-2004. You are welcome.   :D

+ 2008-2009!

We do have a lot of Carolina Cam fans around here don't we.

That said, great pod cast, would listen again.

Meh, at least there is a type of fan that gives a poo about us now.  Rather be known for having our megastar quarterback than being in the dark ages again (pre and post delhomme).

I bet one of the WR's that wouldn't take extra reps was Jarrett.

Smitty has been on 610 twice a week and recently said that Dwayne Jarrett's problem was never talent, that he made some of the smoothest catches of anyone he had ever seen in practice. It was just like we thought, that he didn't work hard, fell asleep in the film room, etc.

It was definitely entertaining. Those 2 should have their own show on WFNZ when Smitty retires. They could replace that crap show with Brett Jensen

That show is like the ramblings of a mental patient. Almost conspiracy theory like at times. Dude needs a co-host to bounce back and forth with

Archived