• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam article from Yahoo Sports

PantherFeez

How hard is it to post a few excerpts? 

You don't need excerpts. 

"Great read!", "This guy knows his stuff.", "Finally someone who's watched Cam actually play." = Article says positive things about Cam.

"What an idiot!", "I bet this guy has never watched a Panther's game in his life.", "What a loser." = Article says negative things about Cam.

Cam seems to have a great attitude about the criticism that has came his way. He understands that he needs to change certain things and isn't blowing up at teammates for pointing them out. That shows you he is handling things in a mature way.

If he had a bad attitude and was just arrogant, he wouldn't have reacted this way.

If people got anything from this article, I hope they at least got that.

So is anyone going to write about the Defense that we have spent the better part of 2 seasons trying to make the central focus of our team? Or is everyone going to continue to write about an aspect of our team that ranks about 4th in regards to us winning games come fall?

This is an opportunity for him to learn — at that time they were benching him — and observe. They put D.A. [Derek Anderson] in.

When did this happen?  The only time I remember DA coming in was when Cam was hurt for a drive.  I don't remember him getting benched for Derek Anderson.

This is an opportunity for him to learn — at that time they were benching him — and observe. They put D.A. [Derek Anderson] in.

When did this happen? The only time I remember DA coming in was when Cam was hurt for a drive. I don't remember him getting benched for Derek Anderson.

The giants game at the end

Archived