• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat

X-Clown

That last second shot by Tony Parker was quite incredible

LeBron is probably thinking what else do I have to do - I want him to go back to Cleveland...NBA hasn't seen poo till Kyrie and Bron are on the same team

not sure how lebron and kyrie would coexist.  who handles the ball in that situation?

That last second shot by Tony Parker was quite incredible

LeBron is probably thinking what else do I have to do - 

Lebron is the best player on the court.

He could probably start by owning the 4th period and quit deferring to inferior team mates.

4 shot attempts in the 4th period with 2 makes.

Pathetic.

LeBron was hardly the problem tonight, a triple double including 18 rebounds and he guarded everyone from Parker to Duncan. The Spurs played great basketball down the stretch, and only had 4 turnovers all night. It's a long series though, and far from over.

Yeah, the Spurs played great... 4 TOs all game long is just great execution no matter who you are.  Up until Parker's incredible shot at the end it was anybody's game.  Bosh really needs to settle down with those 3PT shots though.  He gets one off and he thinks he's Ray fuging Allen all of a sudden.

It's kind of hard to fault LeBron's aggressiveness when his teammate's shots were falling for the most part and he racked up 10 assists along with 18 rebounds.  He was still the leading scorer on his team in the 4th... but he could definitely turn up the heat on driving to the basket--especially down the stretch--to get the Spurs into foul trouble.

The Spurs were just the better team today.  Hats off to them.

James wasn't shooting the ball that well and that was why he was passing and deferring so much late in the game. His shot just wasn't falling. Not sure if it was Leonard's length and speed that was bothering him or if his shot was just off. He did everything else that he could to give the heat a Win though.

For those that are wondering, James shot 43.7% from the field

I love watching the Lebron fanboys here stumble over themselves in damage control mode.

Great first game, the Heat better remember real quick that the Spurs are not the Pacers.

Kind of an ironic post when you are a guy who will be one of the first to defend Cam from similar criticism. (I.e it's always his fault no matter what his performance is in a loss).

Really fun game, good god that shot by Parker to clinch it was clutch as fug. 

Chris Bosh needs to realize that if the Spurs are repeatedly giving you wide open 3 point looks, its because they want you to take them.  Lebron needs to take more shots, he shouldnt be sharing shots equally with Wade and Bosh, especially in the 4th

I think the Heat are suffering from what the old Bulls did with Jordan.  Phil Jackson said in his book that the team would just stand around and wait for Jordan to do something, instead of getting into the game on their own level.  Granted, it didn't even matter because MJ carried them anyway and I don't remember Pippen disappearing like Bosh, but the Heat just stand around waiting on Lebron.   It's even worse for Heat, considering Bosh used be a 20-25ppg player and 10 boards and now he's disappearing and scoring the same points that Ray Allen is off the bench and Wade is a shell of his former self and would rather kick/cheap shot people that get the best of him.  Their big 3 scored a combined what, like 40 or so points last night?  You won't beat the Spurs like that.

Lebron is playing to the level you expect him too, but his team, not so much.  I expect him to leave eventually, especially if they lose this series.

Kind of an ironic post when you are a guy who will be one of the first to defend Cam from similar criticism. (I.e it's always his fault no matter what his performance is in a loss).

What, lol. Not even remotely the same circumstances.

The Heat are supposed to be a "dynasty", and Lebron is supposed to be the "greatest ever".

So you're telling me criticism against that team and all it's players is unfounded?

Hey it was Lebron saying "not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7" yada yada.

What, lol. Not even remotely the same circumstances.

The Heat are supposed to be a "dynasty", and Lebron is supposed to be the "greatest ever".

So you're telling me criticism against that team and all it's players is unfounded?

Hey it was Lebron saying "not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7" yada yada.

Criticism against the team, sure. Criticising a guy who clearly played a good game, was not the reason his team lost and calling anyone who sees is that way as a "fanboy", no.

As far as calling LeBron the greatest (assuming you're referring to all time), you're pretty much creating a strawman.

Archived