• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations from yesterday's practice

RoaringRiot

Guest HelloWorld

my god man this is the 21st century!

call them "bitches that cant see poo"

Someone should make a PC dictionary.

Guest HelloWorld

I can't decide if its fuged up for an athlete to take a picture with a blind kid. I mean, he can't see it. Give the kid your practice jersey or something tangible right?

Many obese people can't see their balls doesn't mean they don't enjoy a blowjob when they can afford it.

Armanti was running with the 1s the whole practice.  I'm assuming it's because Hixon wasn't out there.  It feels very strange to say it, but AE actually looked really good (not kidding).  He ran good routes, caught every pass cleanly with his hands (away from his body), and had no drops.  

It was a beautiful site seeing 59, 58, and 52 all on the field at the same time.  

Star is a BIG man with huge arms.  Short wasn't as big as I expected.

Lester, the Safety from Bama may be a nice surprise.  He was in the middle of a few good plays

it's amazing how comfortable Ginn looks fielding punts vs. AE, Adams, and LaFell.  It looks effortless for him.

Cam returned the last punt of the drill and ran it back through the D who all took turns "fake" tackling him

Gettis looked quick.  It was Ginn, Gettis, and Pilares/ Adams with the 2s

Jimmy Clausen looked......like Jimmy Clausen.  

The coolest part of the day, however, was when they were signing autographs after practice.  There was a blind kid (sorry if that is't PC) beside me with his grandma.  J Stew passed the kid, saw him, and then came back to talk to him.  Apparently Stew had met him before and went to the kid and said "hey man it's Jonathan Stewart.  Do you remember me?".  The kid said "oh yeah, you're the running back!", and then they talked a little bit.  The entire time as the players came by to sign his ball they would tell the kid their name and the kid would tell them their position.  Cam was the last one by and he stopped for a good 2-3 minutes (which is a long time) and signed for the kid, took pics, and talked to him.  The kid had written a letter to Cam and Cam thanked him and took it with him.  For all the s&it he gets from the national media, it's stuff like that that shows the type of person and leader he is.  He could have easily signed and moved on, especially after signing for 30 minutes already.  But he took the time to make that kid's day.  Beason also told the kid his first tackle was going to be for him,  

oh god right in the feels

I think if they started using a full house backfield more with Williams Stewart and Tolbert with Cam would be deadly.

I don't know.  You have to give the defense at least the impression it could be run or pass.

I can't decide if its fuged up for an athlete to take a picture with a blind kid. I mean, he can't see it. Give the kid your practice jersey or something tangible right?

surely the parents wouldn't want pictures of their kid

Obviously....Smith's and LaFell's jobs are locked in.  

AE actually had a really nice catch on one of the plays.  We all looked at each other with a "get the fug outta here" expression.  

yeah, i figured that was the case. interesting that we're doing that i suppose as a base, but it makes sense. we should be running at least 3 WRs most of the time.

yeah, i figured that was the case. interesting that we're doing that i suppose as a base, but it makes sense. we should be running at least 3 WRs most of the time.

Especially without a second TE as a receiving option.  

Although....the play from Anderson to Brockel that was tweeted about was a great play for a TD.  He did slam into the post afterwards.  

I think if they started using a full house backfield more with Williams Stewart and Tolbert with Cam would be deadly.

Not true.....4 in the backfield and 5 OL would only leave a TE and 1 WR set.

Pretty much an indication that we are running the ball.  Defenses would stack the box with 9 and shut it down.

Not true.....4 in the backfield and 5 OL would only leave a TE and 1 WR set.

Pretty much an indication that we are running the ball. Defenses would stack the box with 9 and shut it down.

We culd run a screen in that situation too. It wuld be nice to try out. U nvr kno. Then fake screen run or toss or dive It could be effective.

Archived