• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TC Battles get your picks in.

koolkatluke

We all know the Positions up for grabs so what is you prediction who will wind up on top.

1. SS ---

Mitchell  --  Campbell ----- Lester

2. WR (3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th)

Hixon --- Ginn ---- Edwards --- Gettis --- Pilaris --- Adams -- Bryant

3. CB (1st , 2nd, Nickle 2 back-ups )

Norman -- Florance --- Thomas -- Moore -- Captain -- Dockery -- Ness -- White

4. TE (2nd/3rd)

Rosario --- Williams

5. RG

Hangman -- Kubgillia

My picks

1. Mitchell will separate himself when the Pad are put on.

2. 3rd Hixon 4th Ginn  5th (it hurts my heart) Edwards 6th Pilaris

3. I don't have a clue how this is going to play out. I think Drayton will start but  Joe Person said Norman and Thomas were getting a lot of run with the 1st team. Then Captain being out is making things to cloudy to gage.

4. Who ever proves to be the better Blocker and if Williams can make it back from his injury.

Rosario right now.

5. Hangman for the 1st couple games.

We all know the Positions up for grabs so what is you prediction who will wind up on top.

1. SS ---

4. TE (2nd/3rd)

Rosario --- Williams

5. RG

Hangman -- Kubgillia

Slightly bold, but how I see it.  Kubgillia won't start week one, but I think by week three he's the starter at RG.....

I hope so but mixed reports aren't sounding to good. It's almost like it's predetermine that Gettis is on his way out. He might have to far outplay him.

That's the feeling I get too. Still putting him in ahead of Edwards. Maybe he'll have a strong TC.

1. SS ---

4. TE (2nd/3rd)

Rosario --- Williams

5. RG

Hangman -- Kubgillia

My picks

1. Mitchell will separate himself when the Pad are put on.

2. 3rd Hixon 4th Ginn  5th (it hurts my heart) Edwards 6th Pilaris

3. I don't have a clue how this is going to play out. I think Drayton will start but  Joe Person said Norman and Thomas were getting a lot of run with the 1st team. Then Captain being out is making things to cloudy to gage.

4. Who ever proves to be the better Blocker and if Williams can make it back from his injury.

Rosario right now.

5. Hangman for the 1st couple games.

1. Lester

2. Smith, Lafell, Gettis, Hixon, Ginn, & Edwards

3.  Norman, Florence, Captain, Moore, Thomas & Dockery

4. Williams ( i think he takes  2nd spot good compliment to Olsen with excellent blocking skills and good hands with speed ....2 TE set with Olsen and Williams is going to be killer  as both improved in blocking and are good receivers.)

5.  Kugbila ...... takes the starting job when season begins............When the  pads are put on in TC his run blocking skills is going to win him the job.  ( I think this position and  Bell  improvement is going to be one of the most important key to a successful offense.)

1. Lester

2. Smith, Lafell, Gettis, Hixon, Ginn, & Edwards

3. Norman, Florence, Captain, Moore, Thomas & Dockery

4. Williams ( i think he takes 2nd spot good compliment to Olsen with excellent blocking skills and good hands with speed ....2 TE set with Olsen and Williams is going to be killer as both improved in blocking and are good receivers.)

5. Kugbila ...... takes the starting job when season begins............When the pads are put on in TC his run blocking skills is going to win him the job. ( I think this position and Bell improvement is going to be one of the most important key to a successful offense.)

They wont keep 6 CBs. We kept 4 CB's and 5 S's last season. I see it flipped this year with Moores ability to play FS. But no way we keep 6 CBs.

Archived