• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MADDEN 25 EVEN BETTER GAMEPLAY

Lilsmitty09

Why have they not fixed the strip on the UNIs? That looks nothing like cams jersey, the longs( jerseys )  strip go all the way around the arms. Cant believe they didnt fix that slap in the face 2 all panther fans and the team as a whole. I jus pray tht they fix the custom playbooks where if you make your own, your kickoff team can pick onside kick recover....

Dude trust me. Gameplay is going to be 10X better on the next gen console. I'm ditching the current gen Madden25 and waiting until Nov. when the Xbox1 launches and I will get M25 on launch date.

Have you seen it? I was hoping to see game play but the closest thing i can find is that practice demo with Adrian Peterson. I really hope you're right because Madden 06 for the 360 was nice to look at but the game play was inferior to the xbox version. I really hope to see things like interactive sidelines and more stadium interactions like fans walking out when teams are losing big. I don't think that's too much to ask especially since 2k's All pro had great sideline interactions that weren't cut scenes.

Hey fellas. The madden franchise is crap. greed. Laziness. Lack of effort because they have no need to give a poo. Same gimmicks and same poo cause the same folks keep comming back. Please, talk with your wallet. Look what we as comsumers did to Mocrosoft last week. Dont just let a company fug you every year.

Every year its " yo we fixed this finally! You got what wanted"

Yeah horseshit EA. Why is ps2 madden better than your current crap?

Dude trust me. Gameplay is going to be 10X better on the next gen console. I'm ditching the current gen Madden25 and waiting until Nov. when the Xbox1 launches and I will get M25 on launch date.

Yeah I'm probably gonna go that route as well

Yeah ok.

They'll just raise the resolution from 720p to 1080p. Probably won't even change the fuging framerate.

Either way, at 60 dollars, its a fuging ripoff.

Hey fellas. The madden franchise is crap. greed. Laziness. Lack of effort because they have no need to give a poo. Same gimmicks and same poo cause the same folks keep comming back. Please, talk with your wallet. Look what we as comsumers did to Mocrosoft last week. Dont just let a company fug you every year.

Every year its " yo we fixed this finally! You got what wanted"

Yeah horseshit EA. Why is ps2 madden better than your current crap?

EA had competition from NFL 2K. Ever since EA got a hold of the license, it's been downhill ever since.

From the looks of it, looks the same..suction blocks are back...so I'm not holding my breath.  Long live Madden 2005 and NFL 2K5.

Yeah ok.

They'll just raise the resolution from 720p to 1080p. Probably won't even change the fuging framerate.

Either way, at 60 dollars, its a fuging ripoff.

Dude honestly go screw your self. If you think this looks bad  then why are you even here. People like you always find a way to bitch about every thing. Besides most who say they want buy is the very people who are in the line at Gamestop at the midnight release. So if you don't like the way it looks and don't believe next gen Madden25 been much then go away.

Archived