• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

bike riders

tommy gun

dangerous, dangerous, dangerous. now that summer is here, bike riders are back. i live on a busy hwy, and i hate to see them. backing up traffic. dangerous for the bike riders, dangerous for us to pass. i wish it was against the law. what do yall think?

They only annoy me when they do not follow the rules of the road*. When they ride in a single file line it is annoying but still easy enough to go around them but when they ride side by side it aggravates the poo out of me and only thoughts of their children growing up father/motherless keeps me from ending them there and painting a bike in the side of my truck.

* Not the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - Rules of the Road Mind you

They only annoy me when they do not follow the rules of the road*. When they ride in a single file line it is annoying but still easy enough to go around them but when they ride side by side it aggravates the poo out of me and only thoughts of their children growing up father/motherless keeps me from ending them there and painting a bike in the side of my truck.

* Not the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - Rules of the Road Mind you

fug that, next time give em a shot in the mouth

Yes it's so hard to tap your foot on the brakes and then tap it on the gas to get around a biker..Why are typical redneck drivers so damn lazy? What should be against the law is SUV and pickup truck driving assholes :)

Yes it's so hard to tap your foot on the brakes and then tap it on the gas to get around a biker..Why are typical redneck drivers so damn lazy? What should be against the law is SUV and pickup truck driving assholes :)

The roads are for transportstion. Leisure activities should be done in parks and neighborhoods.

Archived