• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have Brand Loyalty?

charlottenian

Brand loyalty for me besides the panthers

I do love anything from Mountain khaki their stuff is high quality and lasts forever, my last pair I had I wore the crap out of them for 2 years before I tore them too bad to repair(doing something silly) and I think that's the first time I've ever been sad about ruining a piece of clothing.

I love almost anything apple, I'm not someone that just buys whatever they make I kinda pick and choose what I get instead of some of the junk and never buy anything the first year it's out.

Some things that are a bit nitch maker that I love

I love Astral PFDs, their green vest is perfect for paddling and swimming in the water, while giving plenty of versatility in use.

Liquid logic kayaks, I have a stomper and I'm convinced that its the best creaking kayak I've used yet, I used to have a LL remix, but thought it was a little too tipsy but they fixed that with the stomper for perfection.

Werner paddles, if you think you have a good kayak paddle and it isn't a Werner you don't have a good paddle it's just that simple.

Eggland's Best, Carolina Panthers and Gillette razors are about the only brand loyalty I have.

I gravitate towards Nissan/Infinti but I wouldn't call it loyalty; only one of my last three vehicles were from that brand.

J Crew khaki pants, only brand I wear.

Brooks Brothers button downs.

Cutter and Buck golf/polo shirts.

Rainbows.

Yamaha Outboards.

Costa del Mar sunglasses.

Shimano Reels.

Cole Haan dress shoes.

Coke products.

So, I guess very brand loyal.

Archived