• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs kicker Barth out for season

Rhys

Noooo!! The Barths are my boys. Wilmington natives and Tar Heels. One of my old assistant soccer "coaches" played soccer with Connor. Dude is super underrated.

Also, while on the topic, I've gone to the same schools as Michael Jordan since elementary, and now one of my two majors is the same as his was at UNC. So basically I'm the next MJ.

My brother played Pop Warner with Trot Nixon for the Wilmington Steelers in the eighties and I went to Michael Jordan's High School (E.A. Laney) and had the same Senior English teacher (Mrs. Bachner...she has to be passed on by now) that MJ did...so that makes me: absolutely nothing. 

SIOS, would that be Snipes Elementary and Trask Middle (was jr. high during MJ's time) before LHS? Go Laney Bucs, btw...

Port City, home of Connor Barth, Michael Jordan, Roman Gabriel, Sonny Jurgesson, Clyde Simmons, Trot Nixon, Johnathan Cooper.... How did I not make it to the pros after college Ill never know.

Get well Barth.

Suck it Bucs.

Clyde DAMN-WCU Simmons.  Hell yeah.

Port City, home of Connor Barth, Michael Jordan, Roman Gabriel, Sonny Jurgesson, Clyde Simmons, Trot Nixon, Johnathan Cooper.... How did I not make it to the pros after college Ill never know.

Get well Barth.

Suck it Bucs.

Played with J. Cooper and the younger Barth bro, the older one left the year before i got there. Just saw Cooper at the club two weekends ago basking in all the hometown love from the people that knew him. Hope Connor has a speedy recovery, great guy in person, same with J. Cooper.

Archived