• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final uniform contest thread

redbuddha

I am so tempted to say 3 million. 

2 million is going to happen, watch and see.  Fowler helped our cause.

Someone call in to FNZ tomorrow and get this to the masses.  I have training in Spartanburg and may not be able to do it.  Chris will help us, Jensen will help us and Garcia will definitely help.

Marc with a ***** James will make it his goal in life to make us lose so he can have somethin to talk about (I have no problem with Taylor).

I will call in as per usual if I can but if I can't MANY of us will have to call in to get this to be a topic.

Lets flood WFNZ tomorrow.  704.570.9610 or 866.570.6910.

Let's make this a beat down to remember.

We need more help.  Together we can do this.  Sit back and do nothing and we lose.

Please help us finish this.

Flood WFNZ all week long.

that's the one thing the Hardy/Dameshek photoshop was missing.  "Finish Him."

Tweets to Dameshek mostly Niners fans. Here's a few...

Matt Andruscavage @mtascavage 2h

@Dameshek I really hope you're going to take a look at who really won the uni's contest - Niners were up by 10k at 6pm PST

sonia49er @sonia49er 2h

@Dameshek FYI at 6pm PST, the NINER uniform had pulled ahead by more than 1,000 votes for greatest uniform! please re-check. @49ers #49ERS

Javier Figueroa @49ersfaithful25 1h

@Dameshek YOU PISSED OF THE WHOLE EMPIRE WE HAD THE UPPER HAND AT 6PM PST TIME U U fugED US OVER WHAT A DOUCHE U ARE BUDDY CLASS ACT

You know what's funny? They pick on folks in the Carolinas all the time. Saying "They're all dumb", "bunch of rednecks", "hillbillies". You name it.

But........interwebz....WE WON THIS POO, BITCHES!!!

some masterful super trolling happening. Like a perfect spider web....

Archived