• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton 1 on 1 Panthers.com Interview

TheRumGone

Our team is due for big things. I know that we have some holes here and there but we have some unique pieces that only a few, if not any teams at all have.  We have HOF talent at MLB and QB at the same time at basically the same point in their careers. Those guys are always going to give us a chance to win. Then we have monsters Greg Hardy, Charles Jonnson, Star, Olsen, the ageless Steve Smith, J. Stewart, dare I say Deangelo Williams, Mike Tolbert.

Shula better get his sht together and get this offense rolling. We have some needs on offense but there is no excuse with the players we do have to not be competitive.

Interesting and great for Cam but...don't really care about any of it.

I am a fan of the Panthers and want them to win...whether a player is a choir boy or not, doesn't interest me- I'm not his mom, I just want to win.

Interesting and great for Cam but...don't really care about any of it.

I am a fan of the Panthers and want them to win...whether a player is a choir boy or not, doesn't interest me- I'm not his mom, I just want to win.

you must have missed the part where it shows Cam and Keek talking football, driving each other to be better, how both of those players are elevating the game of others because of their competitive nature.

We have cornerstone franchise player on offense and defense. And they are "football friends." This is an exciting time to be a Panther fan. Great, young franchise players to build around who notice it in each other and strive to make this team the best it can possibly be through leadership. Amazing.  And that will equal wins.

you must have missed the part where it shows Cam and Keek talking football, driving each other to be better, how both of those players are elevating the game of others because of their competitive nature.

We have cornerstone franchise player on offense and defense. And they are "football friends." This is an exciting time to be a Panther fan. Great, young franchise players to build around who notice it in each other and strive to make this team the best it can possibly be through leadership. Amazing.  And that will equal wins.

This guy has been a very outspoken critic of him for a long time. Often saying ridiculous things.

Great video with good insight. My only gripe is that awful video player. Maybe one day they will upgrade...

Archived