• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

camp tweets...so it begins

But not to derail the thread....I can't wait for the reports of who's stepping up once practice starts. I've been watching the NFL network and haven't heard a peep about the Panthers smh.

Maybe cause we haven't started practicing, just maybe... What do you want them to report what each player transportation is going to be during TC. I can assure you they won't they hardly even talk about us as it is

Maybe cause we haven't started practicing, just maybe... What do you want them to report what each player transportation is going to be during TC. I can assure you they won't they hardly even talk about us as it is

I was just hoping for a little pub. They showed a few other teams when their players first got to camp but I suppose we're not a large market team enough to get that kind of coverage.

How dare I think a channel called the NFL Network might actually mention our team. Foolish me.

Save for what?

Isn't a home the thing you save for? Real estate is an investment. I'm not saying he should go buy a castle, but damn, a millionaire in a small manufactured home when he has a family? That's a bit odd.

Modular homes are considered manufactured homes, but are build to HUD specs, at the very least.

Also, I would buy a little place, even a doublewide, rather than getting an apt or something while in the process of building, especially if it's on a chunk of land. It's easy to get out of the way once you're done and you really cut out a lot of meaningless overhead.

Smart if you ask me.

This is the same Cam Newton who I don't remember any kind of spotting of his rookie year when training camp began (certainly not an interview until later in).  He just slipped through the cracks.  Wouldn't surprise me if a similar thing happened here.

This is the same Cam Newton who I don't remember any kind of spotting of his rookie year when training camp began (certainly not an interview until later in). He just slipped through the cracks. Wouldn't surprise me if a similar thing happened here.

That's what im thinking. I like it.

Archived