• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7/30 camp thread

If Mitchell can some how magically become a Chris Harris type player I would be very happy.

Dude is Stupid fast/athletic just never got it all together in OAK.

Never getting it together and being put behind Tyvon Branch who is off the charts athletically and a borderline elite safety is two different things.

Oakland liked Mitchell just no money to pay him and that they just extended Branch.

In other words..I agree with you and thought this was a great signing from the beginning...nice to see him follow through so far.

I was out of line and should not have made the abortion comment....for that I apologize.

However, your initial post calling me out about using homer and excuse in the same thread was absolutely a shot across my brow and was an intentional barb.....so, don't play all innocent now.

But abortions are hilarious. I got a good laugh out of it

Never getting it together and being put behind Tyvon Branch who is off the charts athletically and a borderline elite safety is two different things.

Oakland liked Mitchell just no money to pay him and that they just extended Branch.

In other words..I agree with you and thought this was a great signing from the beginning...nice to see him follow through so far.

Harris was good for a short while but Mitchell has the talent to be better than him. Chris Harris never had Mitchell's speed or athletic ability. But damn could he lay the wood.

Harris was good for a short while but Mitchell has the talent to be better than him. Chris Harris never had Mitchell's speed or athletic ability. But damn could he lay the wood.

Let's let Mitchell prove himself first before saying he has the talent to be "better" than Harris. Thats kinda insane at his point.

Well I think it's okay to guess that he won't be the liability in coverage that Harris was. Chris was becoming a weakness just before we let him go. Not to say that Mitchell will be the play maker Harris was, that is yet to be proven no doubt.

Let's let Mitchell prove himself first before saying he has the talent to be "better" than Harris. Thats kinda insane at his point.

Forget Chris Harris.. if he could be like Marlon McCree I would be estatic.

Well I think it's okay to guess that he won't be the liability in coverage that Harris was. Chris was becoming a weakness just before we let him go. Not to say that Mitchell will be the play maker Harris was, that is yet to be proven no doubt.

I totally agree. Chris was well below average in athleticism. He was just a smart, physical presence in the box. Coverage was always his weakness and forced Gamble to play off coverage.

Being behind a borderline star safety in Branch might have been a blessing for us. Huff is damn solid as well.

Archived