• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Ravens Gameday Thread

Zod

I'd like to stake my huddle reputation here and give a big shout out to Joe Person for not going on and making a joke out of this team.

they bombarded him with the typical espn crap youd expect and he stayed the course and didnt give them an inch or any validation to any of their ridiculous misconceptions about this team.

i'd also like to say a quick prayer for jay crawford who is clearly shellshocked from all those years on whatever that show is with those two loud annoying guys. It is clear, after gauging his appearance and the ease in which he parrots any of the aforementioned misconceptions about this franchise. a good man, consumed by the darkness of espn.

he will be missed.

But, how sad is it when the only people representing us on national broadcasts of the likes of ESPN and NFLN are Marc James and Joe Person. 

Man, I miss Gantt.

yeah like what about that guy who did Hot on the huddle for the local news. it doesn't get any lower than that.

Archived