• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

Zod

The most interesting piece of info in this thread has to be that people down there in the Carolinas apparently have a problem with sh** in between their toes. Yall must be a fan of foul coffee as well, There are close to 50 Starbucks locations in Charlotte. I cant say we support your products the same up here I mean who uses tobacco anymore its not 1982,, hasn't looked cool for decades.

I will predict the score by using the average number of teeth in an adult in Seattle vs in North Carolina Seattle- 32 Carolina- 7

you must have never been to the puyallup fair. I don't think I saw 32 teeth total.

e: puyallup is their version of gastonia

Oh, and Bobby Wagner is better then Luke Kuechly. And by a long shot too. You're all just biased homers who can't accept that, which is hilarious. More picks and a crap load of tackles on a stacked defense

Go hawks! Easy win, like I said: 38-13

I just did some research on RSherman25 and found out that she is actually Bobby Wagner's mom.

True story.

• Pie 1

Are the panthers the only team in the NFL with more away fans than home fans at their stadium? The 12th man will rock your cat litter of a stadium!

I can already hear the "SEA-HAWKS" chants at your home field, it will be like the CLink.

Oh, and Bobby Wagner is better then Luke Kuechly. And by a long shot too. You're all just biased homers who can't accept that, which is hilarious. More picks and a crap load of tackles on a stacked defense

Go hawks! Easy win, like I said: 38-13

fuged up thing is Kuechly is better than Sherman and Wagner altogether...   

I just did some research on RSherman25 and found out that she is actually Bobby Wagner's mom.

True story.

Is it really a true story? Where's the evidence that made you come to such a conclusion?

Oh, never mind. You just thought to your self, "oh hey, I'm so insecure about my team so I'm going to think of something clever to say, so all my panther buddies laugh along with me, ha ha ha!"

You're reaching so hard.

fuged up thing is Kuechly is better than Sherman and Wagner altogether...

Was Kuechly a 5th round pick all pro like Richard Sherman?

Oh, no he wasn't. Because your front office isn't competent like ours, and can't find talent in the draft from 3-7 rounds. Plus you sign runningbacks that suck to outrageous contracts.

WTF. All of a sudden this is a history class?

Apparently so, and while we're on the subject, the visiting Chawks should also be aware that Mecklenburg County was arguably the first to declare independence, about a year before the "official" Dec was signed.  Furthermore, the Brits, like the Chawks, found our home to be like a "hornet's nest" when facing us in battle.  Our opponent this week may well feel the same.  

I have a feeling BoA's field will look a lot like my backyard after my wife's cat snagged a bird...bloody feathers all over the place.

Actually, in a recent study published in the American Journal of Preventive and Restorative Dentistry, Seattle ranked 47th out of the 50 largest USA metro areas in terms of relative dental health of their population while Charlotte ranked third.

I never said they were unhealthy I just said you have 7 of them. Im sure Lance Armstrongs 1 ball is healthy