• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Chud's in Cleveland and We're Going to Leave Him There" DWill

rscott94

i feel he coulda made better adjustments, but he took what he did in 11' and tried to make it bigger. our oline wasn't up for it. execution is way more important than the call itself.

Our OL wasn't up for any offense...to be fair.

Life isn't Rudy. Nobody wills their way to victory.

There is the chance he turns it around but i'm not betting that someone who has shown multiple times he's not up to the job will suddenly be up to the job.

Nobody said that this was Rudy bro...

I gave several reasons as to why I think that he'll be successful... If you want to disagree its your right to do so, but an attempt to belittle me when I've made some valid points is a little ridiculous to me. It's not like I'm guaranteeing his success. I just think it's highly probable that he will be successful with his cast and the reasons I gave.

I hate having hypothetical pissing matches...but I will disagree with you one another thing too. People will themselves to victory every single day, through hard work, determination, and faith.

Wow... After most of you were saying the exact same thing last year after the first couple of games that D Lo, Cam, Smitty, and Kalill also hinted at. Now you guys are going to bash Cam and D Lo and stick up for Chud? The hell? That's some wishy washy poo right there

My take?

Chud played his cards to the strength of his best player. Generated franchise best production.

The former best players didn't like it. But they aren't the key anymore.

Should he have been more balanced? Sure... but situational playing was a bigger issue than our offense as a whole

The former best players didn't like it? No one liked it. Cam didn't like it. #89 didn't like it. #67 didn't like it. #28 didn't like it. #95 didn't like it. Jerry Richardson didn't like it. After Hurney was terminated he had a meeting with Rivera and told Rivera that the offense had to change. Nobody liked it. What do you mean by "the former best players didn't like it."? #89 said in the article that one of the main things was the under- utilization of Tolbert. That was orgy talking about a role player not involved. Has nothing to do with "former best players" not getting numbers. has everything to do with the notion that the players and organization felt he was putting his personal agenda before winning games.

As I said before, Chud was a putz and he dicked with the offense to show his future employers how creative he was.That's over now and this offense better show up Sunday. They can talk the obvious about the old OC now,but I want see them to come out and prove their point.

Archived