• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN's Predictions

SgtJoo

Who cares. We ran the fewest plays in the league last week and Cam had a QB rating of 97. He was efficient and in control the entire game. Andrew Luck continuously gets the comeback kid moniker, if Dwill doesn't fumble and Cam runs for a TD all the headlines would suggest he has arrived.

He's on the cusp of media respect but we need to win. If we win and Cam has a bad game I'd be more encouraged then if Cam plays lights out and we win by 3. That said, Steve has the potential to go for 200 yards this week if we air the ball out. I'm hoping we get a healthy dose of Dwill(20+ carries) and Cam can throw the ball 25 to 35 times. That means we will be in control of the game and would suggest we ran out the clock towards the end.

Personal prediction: panthers 27 bills 17.

Cam: 23-32 248 yards 2 TDs 1 int.

Dwill: 18 carries 93 yards 1 TD.

If we have those stats, and I think they are probable, we will win.

Anybody that watches Mike and Mike knows Golic never has anything good to say about the panthers and hates on Cam on a regular.

Said we would get stomped by the Seahawks.

yeah i remember listening to that.  it was their lock of the week i think.  they poo on cam all through training camp and preseason of his rookie year so it was no surprise.

the format of their show consists of nineteen hours of greenie pmsing about his jets and hawking subway sandwiches.  it's useless unless you're a fan of a big market team.

The more I learn about football, the less I respect the opinions of those who are flapping their gums..

Most sports commentators are lazy and will not let go of a errant story (i.e. EJ Manuel is football jeebus) until they are beat over the head with it. Only after we start winning will they start picking us, just like any other bandwaggoneer. 

The more I learn about football, the less I respect the opinions of those who are flapping their gums..

Most sports commentators are lazy and will not let go of a errant story (i.e. EJ Manuel is football jeebus) until they are beat over the head with it. Only after we start winning will they start picking us, just like any other bandwaggoneer. 

espn is only on tv in my home if it's monday night football or a college game i want to watch.

their "analysis" is worthless.  nfl network is getting to be just as bad.

Archived