• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, Newton looks horrible

I wouldn't say speed up his decision making but when you take 14 years in the huddle, another 10 to hike the ball and you gotta worry about your oline it makes him and every thing stagnant. Less time in the huddle and faster tempo makes every body move faster

That's the number 1 issue with this offense. Yes number 1. You HAVE to play with a rhythm I dont care who's out there

Cam's still a young QB guys. It's hard to realize that when his physical skills can impact the game so much. But I agree we need to get Ginn and Hixon involved. There's too much pressure on Smith and Olsen to run this offense right now. They are awesome targets but it becomes defensible after a while.

Cam was bad for most of that half. The pressure affected him and he took too long on some reads when he did get time to throw. He was clearly out of rhythm but when we played with tempo, you saw the difference as he gained better timing and rhythm.

Need to have shorter passes, faster tempo and then take deep shots down the field. Need a running game going too.

Archived