• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Giants Gameday Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• TBH, if there's one place there should be an overabundance of humor is any conversation about the Panthers or the Hornets. Otherwise, I'd think some are just taking the game way too seriously.
    • We have one of the worst stadiums in the NFL.  Why not bulldoze it and build a real dome or something conducive to crowd noise like Seattle has?  This would just be lipstick on a pig
    • I mean, 40 year olds that grew up on other teams.....simply aren't the same as people that were passed down a team for generations in their family.  When I was kid, my favorite player was Darrell Greene.  Because my team was the Skins.  If the Panthers suck, I can just watch the NFL at large.  It is what it is.  I adopted the Panthers because they were the local team.  The Panthers and the Browns simply aren't going to have the same fanbases right now.  Shouldn't be expected.  And most of the real purchasing power is with people who didn't grow up with the Panthers.  The money isn't with a 19 year olds.  and if the Hurricanes were less successful, people wouldn't be hyping the Raleigh fanbase as much.  But I can concede that is slightly different, as hockey isn't big in the south so most in the area haven't switched over from other teams.  It's their introduction to the sport.  Which makes hockey a little unique as sport.  If you have Raleigh a random MLB team that sucked......I don't that folks could get away with claiming Raliegh fans are "built different" than Charlotte folks.