• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Ram fans are saying

Jackofalltrades

Yep, back before we got Star and Kawann.

Bradford is gonna have to pass against us in order to win. I like our odds with Hardy, Johnson, Lotulelei, and Short bearing down on his O-Line. Then again, The Rams could just dink-and-dunk to protect him from the pass rush. He'll likely have another deceptively efficient game against us (135 yards; 66% completion rate). Our secondary just has to prevent those receivers of his from getting into the red zone.

I think we'll prepare for that.  Our defensive game planning has been able to dictate pretty much every team with the exception of the Bills(minimal game tape on that offense).  The Rams have a better chance by surprising us and going down field more often and use an extra blocker.

Their front seven has the ability to dominate us and that's what worries me most.

Tavon Austin has 7 drops and only saw 3 snaps last week. I wonder how many snaps he'll get against us.

Probably a fair amount. A lot of that was likely matchups as well. Last week, HOU got in a hole. Bradford barely threw for over 100. They didn't really need to be in those looks

I think we'll prepare for that. Our defensive game planning has been able to dictate pretty much every team with the exception of the Bills(minimal game tape on that offense). The Rams have a better chance by surprising us and going down field more often and use an extra blocker.

Their front seven has the ability to dominate us and that's what worries me most.

Said it before.... and I have often this year prior to games. Football is about matchups.

Bills - bad matchup for our D

Giants - good

Cards - bad for our O, good for D

This week, Rams while not overly impressive present bad matchups for our O and D. That is a big concern

Rams would be doing us a favor attacking downfield early. It is the quick small ball that makes them a bad matchup.

Defensively, if they can adjust their pressure like AZ.....it could be a big issue

1. Which team has the player with the most potential to take over and put up video game numbers? We do. Defensively, I am know Rams fans will take their ponies......but again, we are the only ones who have come out and dominated on that side as well.

We have actually proven we can do both. Our potential IMO clearly higher to date....factoring that guys have actually shown the potential on Sundays

I respect your support of your team but I cannot agree that C. Newton, I guess that is your reference, has "the ability to take over".  Admittedly he has put up some impressive numbers from time to time, but he has also shown the propensity to lay an egg.  Either way though, I don't think football games get "taken over" as often as some would like to think.  It's just too much of a team game and you're talking about one player.  We could go through the rosters and compare players head to head but really, what is the sense in that?  This isn't an individual sport.

Also, I think my team has at least as much talent as yours on both sides of the ball.  The big difference, especially on the offensive side, is the age of this talent.  

I guess we can just agree to disagree on the "potential" debate.  

I respect your support of your team but I cannot agree that C. Newton, I guess that is your reference, has "the ability to take over". Admittedly he has put up some impressive numbers from time to time, but he has also shown the propensity to lay an egg. Either way though, I don't think football games get "taken over" as often as some would like to think. It's just too much of a team game and you're talking about one player. We could go through the rosters and compare players head to head but really, what is the sense in that? This isn't an individual sport.

Also, I think my team has at least as much talent as yours on both sides of the ball. The big difference, especially on the offensive side, is the age of this talent.

I guess we can just agree to disagree on the "potential" debate.

Who has the biggest potential to take over the game offensively then that will be on the field? Name the Ram. You can ask around here....I am not a super homer.

Newton makes a habit of it. He is inconsistent.....but that isn't the question being asked.

Newton has the highest ceiling of anyone that will be on the field. He shows that potential, his issue is doing it every week.

When he is on.....he is the best player on the field by a fair margin against most teams

This very likely could be a replay of the Bills game for us. Which would make me rage so hard I puke blood

Yep.

Only Bradford is better at the short ball than EJ and there D is better

I am expecting an ugly game. Maybe Riverboat Ron can grow and earn a new nickname....Captain Crunch. Panthers should be in a close one and that is their Achilles heel

Sam Bradford is underrated but there defense is overrated,i don't understand how you guys mock Bradford he's a good qb

I think the fact he is a #1 overall factors.....

He is good. Definitely hasn't really shown glimpses of being what you expect with that pick

Archived