• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Ram fans are saying

Jackofalltrades

Unless you are talking YAC, he would have to complete a LOT of short passes in order to beat us. I don't see that happening.

rookie EJ Manuel uses a short quick pass attack....and he isn't even good at it.

Those are the worst matchups for this D

rookie EJ Manuel uses a short quick pass attack....and he isn't even good at it.

Those are the worst matchups for this D

Problem with STL is they have a lot of good wr (not great).  So Brafford doesn't focus on one or 2 wr's he spreads the ball around. Also Jared Cook can get a lot of yards and points at TE.

I have now watched the last 3 Rams games. They have a great, not just good bit great, pass rush. But the can't seem to hold an edge on yve D-line as RBs were regularly getting to the outside

Their defense also has been getting turnovers.

Basically take care of the ball and limit obvious passing downs we will be fine on offense.

Their offense is just okay. There is a lot of dinking and dunking, play action with short passes to the tight end, screens to Austin, Pettis is a guy who can make catches in traffic, with an running game that they are trying to commit to. Stacy is okay but if our interior continues to play well Keek will fill the gaps. Bradford accuracy goes way, way down if he feels pressure.

If we can limit their run game, keep Austin from having *** plays, and cover the tight ends I think we will be fine

I have now watched the last 3 Rams games. They have a great, not just good bit great, pass rush. But the can't seem to hold an edge on yve D-line as RBs were regularly getting to the outside

Basically take care of the ball and limit obvious passing downs we will be fine on offense.

Their offense is just okay. There is a lot of dinking and dunking, play action with short passes to the tight end, screens to Austin, Pettis is a guy who can make catches in traffic, with an running game that they are trying to commit to. Stacy is okay but if our interior continues to play well Keek will fill the gaps.

If we can limit their run game, keep Austin from having *** plays, and cover the tight ends I think we will be fine

Austin really hasn't had any explosive plays so far. They really don't have a #1 WR closes one they have is Givens.  But for the most part Brafford doesn't target just one or two wr's.  Their WR's are young but quick. Cook was lighting it up the beginning of the year. So he could be a issue. 

Their offense is just okay. There is a lot of dinking and dunking, play action with short passes to the tight end, screens to Austin, Pettis is a guy who can make catches in traffic, with an running game that they are trying to commit to. Stacy is okay but if our interior continues to play well Keek will fill the gaps. Bradford accuracy goes way, way down if he feels pressure.

thats what I've been saying, regardless of stats or ranked defense. Their pass rush is sick.

I think this game comes down to basically the o-line. If they give Cam time we will be ok.

not worried about stacy at all, those fans are smoking crack.

All of the Rams fans think this 5th round garbage pick running back with 152 yards rushing is better than beast mode, Fred Jackson, Cj Spiller, and AP

That's ludicrous.  I defy you to name one person who thinks Stacy is better than Lynch.   The only thing "all" Rams fans have been doing, as it relates to Stacy, is comparing running styles.  

That's ludicrous. I defy you to name one person who thinks Stacy is better than Lynch. The only thing "all" Rams fans have been doing, as it relates to Stacy, is comparing running styles.

Go back a page or two and look at all the quotes I posted.

Austin really hasn't had any explosive plays so far. They really don't have a #1 WR closes one they have is Givens. But for the most part Brafford doesn't target just one or two wr's. Their WR's are young but quick. Cook was lighting it up the beginning of the year. So he could be a issue.

Austin hasn't really in the passing game, but he has big play potential and he had big plays on punt returns but they all seem to get called back for silly penalties.

You have to pay attention to him because to me he looked like the one guy on their offense that can explode for a huge play if we miss a tackle.

But he also doesn't have great hands. Couple of drops and won't make many catches in traffic

Archived