• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Rams Edition

Zod

The day started like any other gameday, about an hour before kickoff the players made their way to the field.

Cam did his usual airplane impression he does during every warmup.

D04_2784.jpg

I noticed Rivera talking to Tolbert also, joking around with him a bit. A sign of things to come this afternoon?

D04_2763.jpg

It seems Hardy is contemplating an Ocho Cinco type of name change....

D04_3233.jpg

I must admit Tolbert's safety had me more than a little concerned at the start of the game. Still, for a big guy, he has the most nimble feet on the team.

D04_3497.jpg

Deangelo looked good at times but ended up with less than 3 yards per carry, a season low for him.

D04_3522.jpg

Speaking of running, Cam Newton has a few different ways he runs.

Sometimes, he runs in a way that makes me worry he might fumble the ball. I guess with hands as large as his though, he can get away with it...

D04_3651.jpg

Other times he is just happy when he runs. He cannot help but smile knowing he is the most talented guy on the field.

D04_3660.jpg

Lastly, he sometimes looks like a pure athlete. His form and technique could be taken out of a track and field textbook.

D04_3772.jpg

I think its safe to say Cam frustrated the Rams for most of the game.

The defense did a good job in keeping pressure on Bradford when it counted.

300_0042.jpg

300_0018~0.jpg

The Rams were so frustrated in fact they lost their nerve and started throwing their fists. Chris Long was ejected much to the delight of the Panthers...

D04_3908.jpg

After this altercation it was obvious these teams did not like eachother.

Star decided to help out by making sure the Rams chin straps were secured properly. Nice of him.

D04_4031.jpg

Steve Smith took out his aggression another way. He decided to completely dismantle the Rams defensive backfield.

300_0256.jpg

300_0284.jpg

300_0305.jpg

With the game out of reach for the Rams, it was up to Tolbert to put the nail in the coffin. I don't think I have ever seen a player run as angry as he did. It seemed he was just looking for players to punish.

D04_4236.jpg

Overall, it was a great day to be a Panthers fan.

Archived