• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My First Carolina Experience

Lilsmitty09

Good read. Surprised you didn't see any tailgating. My lot and the lots around mine were full. My space is on the west side of the stadium though behind the railroad tracks.

BofA crowd has some growing up to do. Apathy has set in of late. I love my section though.

I suppose the smartest thing to do is fly from all the hell the way out here, but I kinda want to drive it just for the experience.  This is saying of course I have a motor vehicle by then.  My 1955 Schwinn may kinda not make it all the way to Charlotte from Nowhere, Montana, for some bizarre reason.

With that said, I am insanely jealous and more and more and more I'm getting the urge to go to a BOA game next year if I can at all make it.  Like you, it would be my first visit, and like SCP, I probably shouldn't go unless I'm surrounded by armed guards if the Saints or Cowboys are playing us because I'm probably going to spark a riot.

I suppose it's good I wasn't there Sunday.  I was getting pretty pissed, and I'm the quiet little bookworm sumbitch you never hear yell unless my inner Satan's awoken.

I suppose the smartest thing to do is fly from all the hell the way out here, but I kinda want to drive it just for the experience.  This is saying of course I have a motor vehicle by then.  My 1955 Schwinn may kinda not make it all the way to Charlotte from Nowhere, Montana, for some bizarre reason.

With that said, I am insanely jealous and more and more and more I'm getting the urge to go to a BOA game next year if I can at all make it.  Like you, it would be my first visit, and like SCP, I probably shouldn't go unless I'm surrounded by armed guards if the Saints or Cowboys are playing us because I'm probably going to spark a riot.

I suppose it's good I wasn't there Sunday.  I was getting pretty pissed, and I'm the quiet little bookworm sumbitch you never hear yell unless my inner Satan's awoken.

Same question to you that lilsmitty gets asked.  How in the hell does a guy from Montana become a Panthers fan?  Not complaining, just don't get it.

And you are welcome down here anytime.

Archived