• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Ryan has a possible leg injury

Darknight

Better than the Bucs, Vikings, and Rams, but yeah, our first test will be against NE...which I'm very nervous about.

Better than the Rams?  I don't think so... Back before their injuries, but no longer.

Edit: Didn't Julio go for like 200 against the Rams? heh

I went over to the falcons board to giggle, point and laugh at their misery and 90% of the posts there are talking about how they have the worst OLine in NFL history and nobody on their roster block anyone for more than half a second.

Looking forward to Sunday.

You know I'm hoping they can exploit this too, but I heard the same story about AZ's line and it really didn't end up impacting the game as much.

ATL has a bad D though unlike AZ so hopefully our offense can keep rollin'.

You know that both Cam and CJ circle these games on their calendar every year, whether they admit it or not.  Last year, we sacked Ryan nine times, and that was despite a ton of injuries.  And the Falcons had a better offensive line and two star receivers on offense.

On the defensive side of the ball at least, it ought to be ugly.  Wonderfully ugly...

He wasn't a mobile quarterback to begin with, with the injury he's basically a sitting duck behind a line comprised of 5 byron bells. lol should be fun

Seriously?  He had ice wrapped around his leg after a game so based on that he can barely walk now?  I'm pretty sure Cam has had to ice up his legs before and he was just as mobile the next game.

Archived