• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Ryan has a possible leg injury

Darknight

Falcons have beaten the same teams we have, Rams and Bucs. They've played a tougher schedule so far and have a worse record.  The Panthers certainly should have momentum going into the game, but don't doubt the Falcons talent. The Cardinals picked Ryan off 5 times last year and they also gave Newton tons of problems when we lost to them earlier in the year. Aside from that the Falcons lost close games to the Saints, Jets and Patriots, three teams we have 4 games left with.

I hope our players aren't as arrogant as the fan base is. This is going to be a tough divisional game with a lot at stake.

Better than the Bucs, Vikings, and Rams, but yeah, our first test will be against NE...which I'm very nervous about.

Do you not realize we play San Francisco before New England?  I mean honestly, 49ers are easily better then anybody we have played so far...  They have a solid D and a great O, easily the toughest game on our schedule, OH, and they should be healthy by the time we play them, keep that in mind too that they have been decimated with injuries

Archived