• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fua cut

SteveSmithOwns

we have 1 Guard on the PS, Michael Jasper. 6'4 375. Run to right!

I had forgotten we signed Michael Jasper about a month ago. I looked the following information  about him:

{ Leslie Michael Jasper (born on October 8, 1986) is an American football offensive lineman and nose tackle who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League in the seventh round of the 2011 NFL Draft.[1] He played college football at Bethel (TN), playing two ways both as a defensive tackle and an offensive guard. Jasper, during his college career, was extremely large even by defensive tackle standards, weighing approximately 450 pounds; he reduced his weight to 375 pounds at the behest of Bills coach Chan Gailey }

This just in: Fua has released photos of Ron wearing womens lingerie. Ron's response to the media: "I knew there was chance that he would release those, but I to decided gamble; I'm Riverboat Ron now b!tches." He then gave his patented stare at the media.

r6vy.jpg

9lw8.jpg

This organization has done a lot of things right this year, so they deserve some benefit of the doubt, however, I just don't get this at all.

If you think a guy has potential to develop on the o-line (not that I ever thought a 6'1" guard would work out), why do you only give him 1 week to prove himself?

For all his other limitations, Fua is a smart guy. My guess is he saw the handwriting on the wall, went to RR or DG, and asked for a cut to maybe give him a chance to sign on with some desperate team somewhere.

But hell yeah, I'm glad he's finally gone.

This just in: Fua has released photos of Ron wearing womens lingerie. Ron's response to the media: "I knew there was chance that he would release those, but I to decided gamble; I'm Riverboat Ron now b!tches." He then gave his patented stare at the media.

r6vy.jpg

9lw8.jpg

Biniki Cut Ron!

Archived