• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boo's First Away Game/First Time to California Adventure

boo7382

Do any of you remember Eric Davis? He played for us and the 49ers.

My friend Trevor went to the game with his son.

So, they had field passes of course. Got to go down on the field and Eric's son knows Smitty from back in the day so they stood there and talked to Smitty during warm ups (some pretty cool videos came from that since Cam was throwing to Smitty while they were talking).

After their awesome on-field pre-game experience, they got to sit in the Press Box during the game. Saw Eugene Robinson and Mick Mixon....ALSO got to sit a few people down from McDermott in the box.

Couldn't believe him at first, here was his proof:

1002003_10100917340893588_1236914913_n.j

Way to represent!

Saw a few Giants games there back in the day. But they got a new place in the city and the Niners have been building their new place for a couple years, so Candlestick has done nothing knowing it'll be torn down next year.

I love the "Latino presence" comments as well. Born and raised in California and had a place in the Bay area from 1975-1977, it's funny to listen to people's reaction when they go to the big city. It reminded me of when I moved to Greensboro from San Diego in the early 90's and all I could think of was, "There sure is a big Redneck presence here..."

San Francisco is one of the coolest big cities in the country and I'd absolutely love to able to move back and live there again.

*You listening, Mrs. ABH?*

Worded it wrong obviously. 'Latino Presence' referring to the little 'gangstas' Boo mentioned. Not the Latino's in general. And yes, there is a huge Redneck Presence around NC.

As far as the city goes...the prettiest city I've ever seen. You can't go to many places that have a city, a beach, and the mountains combined.

Archived