• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Patriots Gameday Thread

Zod

Okay.  Sportscenter just had a MNF promo that was fugging awesome.  Not the stupid MNF promo they have been showing all week, but this SC promo with Cam saying "Coming to the NFL, your role models have now become your competition"

Then Brady says something stupid as usual.  They show a bunch of highlights of the teams.  The it hammers in "Who.  Wants.  It.  More?"

Then just when it looks like the promo is over it cuts to Cam from his press conference earlier in the week when he says "Oh, we all have been waiting for this!"

It was fugging awesome and I am now just going to watch that in a continuous loop until time for the game

Okay.  Sportscenter just had a MNF promo that was fugging awesome.  Not the stupid MNF promo they have been showing all week, but this SC promo with Cam saying "Coming to the NFL, your role models have now become your competition"

Then Brady says something stupid as usual.  They show a bunch of highlights of the teams.  The it hammers in "Who.  Wants.  It.  More?"

Then just when it looks like the promo is over it cuts to Cam from his press conference earlier in the week when he says "Oh, we all have been waiting for this!"

It was fugging awesome and I am now just going to watch that in a continuous loop until time for the game

Is it possible it is online? I'm trying to get hype, right now.

Is it possible it is online? I'm trying to get hype, right now.

I looked for it, but couldn't find it.  It was on Sportscenter about a half hour ago and it is the first time I had seen it so it may not be online anywhere yet.

If someone else can find it or put it on youtube and imbed it I will give generous pie.

Archived