• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That Leg Whip

megadeth078

As I have said. If your going to suspend guys for hitting two hard, you should suspend this guy for trying to hurt someone.

This is where I have a problem with the rules. I think a suspension and flag are far more warranted in those cases where a serious injury could be the outcome versus just a hard play.

Funny thing is I got a few Pats fan on my Tweet time line bitching about the final call of the game and saying it should have been called a PI. Then when I brought up the cheap leg whip. One of them said the refs can't see every thing everything in the game and flag. Smh!! Pats fans so one sided. Some Pat fans have no class or self respect. Get out of here. Leg Whip should have been flag. But oh well Karma is a bitch ain't it. What comes around goes around.

Funny thing is I got a few Pats fan on my Tweet time line bitching about the final call of the game and saying it should have been called a PI. Then when I brought up the cheap leg whip. One of them said the refs can't see every thing everything in the game and flag. Smh!! Pats fans so one sided. Some Pat fans have no class or self respect. Get out of here. Leg Whip should have been flag. But oh well Karma is a bitch ain't it. What comes around goes around.

bring up the fact that they cheated to win 3 SB's

Gross could of gotten called for going after a guys knees on one play too.  Luckily he didn't hurt him.  But both plays are just reactions by the offensive lineman.  In the moment, they certainly aren't trying to hurt the guy.  But the leg whip should of been caught by the officials.  He will be getting a nice little fine later this week.

There a bunch of pansy Boston fug-faces, you should expect no less.

That Leg whip should be a a suspension. CJ is gonna miss time, so should the perp. The NFL will do anything to protect the offense, they need to step up and protect our franchise DE.

No the NFL needs to start protecting the D like they do the offense. I'm so sick of seeing teams olineman, WRs, and TEs  dropping to the ground and going of defenders knees all the time. It is a cheap move and it should made a rule that offense players should not be allowed to block below the wasit at any time. That should be the rule change. To protect Defense players from getting hurt by the cheap move.

Archived