• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On to the Dolphins....

charlottenian

Get this outta here. We can hang with any team in the NFL. There is a fine line between being confident and just being a pussy expecting a loss. You get what you give, and if you constantly walk around afraid to lose, that's exactly what will happen. Our players want to win.

Of course we can hang with any team. I'm stating that this is the type of situation that catches good teams off guard, but like I already said, I'm sure Rivera will get these players ready for Miami after all that he has learned this year.

Coming off of an emotional win, going on the road against an up and down team, and we've never beaten them in our history. Has letdown written all over it, but I think we're at a point where we can trust Rivera to field a team ready to punch them in the mouth.

this wil be one of RR's toughest coaching jobs............getting this team up after the last two weeks.

this wil be one of RR's toughest coaching jobs............getting this team up after the last two weeks.

The team has good leaders in TD and 89 who can help preach on how to avoid the letdown. Besides, after the insane disrespect we're STILL getting after the final play last night, the team is still able to keep using the Rodney Dangerfield thing.

This is a guaranteed win.

Archived