• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Stewart killed our running game?

Pantherman

That's my question right now. Before Stewart came back off of the PUP list. Our running game was doing pretty good with Dwill and Tolbert. But since Stewart has come back. Our run game has gone down hill in recent weeks. Tolbert is seeing very few touches. While Dwill has gotten a good deal of carries. Since Stewart has come back. He has split carries with Tolbert. I just feel since Tolbert has seen a lot less carries since Stewart come back. Our running game has suffered. I love Stewart and all. But this team was doing better when Dwill and Tolbert was getting most if not all the carries before Stewart came back. My question to people has Stewart coming back cause this team running to suffer in recent weeks or is it the play calling and the oline?

There is such a thing as too much of a timeshare. RB is a rhythm position. I could see it. It's time to hurt one of these guy's feelings and unless Deangelo gets rid of the tunnel vision he's had the past few weeks, it probably needs to be him.

There is such a thing as too much of a timeshare. RB is a rhythm position. I could see it. It's time to hurt one of these guy's feelings and unless Deangelo gets rid of the tunnel vision he's had the past few weeks, it probably needs to be him.

I was writing my post before you posted this. I couldn't agree more. DWill is a nice change of pace from Tolbert, But DWill also seems to shy away from contact these days. Also JStews contract makes him alot more likely to be the one they keep if they were going to cut one

Archived