• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright guys, so what have you been doing to keep this win streak going?

Huell

I've been getting really weird with my superstitions. Today I wouldn't let my dog near me after she caused some BS to go down. I also had to stand the entire second half because, well it worked.

My main rituals consist of wearing the same panther hat, same jersey color they wear, and always betting against the panthers in pick em pools or huddle prediction threads. Since I've done this we are 7-0.

What have you been doing? Keep it up!!!

There are infinite things going on at any given time, rendering the concept of individual superstition illogical. That said, I usually exercise during the games while watching and was doing pushups during the final drive of the first half, so I did two-hundred or so throughout the second half.

Watching the games. I thought it was my dvring the game and watching after 30 minutes while drinking crown royal. Last night my mother in law drunk the last of my crown royal and I didn't get off work until 4 pm. I was watching a choppy ass stream of the game at work and turned back on to find out we were down 16-3 at halftime. I immediately cut it off. I drove home thinking the mother in law cursed us. As soon as I got home I started from the beginning,fast forwarding most of the first half. At the end I realized, it doesn't make a difference what I do. These are the Panthers and they ain't nothing to fug with.

I have been buying tickets to the games and merchandise so the big cat can hire coaches who get players to play their best on the field.

But I haven't washed or worn a different jersey since it started. And I did start drinking beer after the half because I usually have a couple during the first quarter.

Seriously, every gameday I have eaten at Bojangles we have won. Every time I haven't we have lost.

Me and my wife got in an argument because her parents were coming into town for lunch today and didn't want Bojangles.

It donned on me early this morning that fug it I'll go for breakfast. So it all worked out. But I was seriously angry about getting my pregame routine messed with.

Archived