• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera get an extension this offseason?

charlottenian

In Rivera's defense,  he has gotten the team better and better every year.  The team has always improved and has never regressed.  6 wins to 7 wins,  to now,  at least 8 wins.     The guy has been learning also...and I fully believe with more time,  can be a solid coach to always have us in contention,  if we're patient.     Extend the man.

I think the story is that the Panthers are now playing football differently than they have since the founding of the franchise.  Remember the talk about rankless and tagless.  If this was Rivera's idea, he's gotten JR to buy into it. 

He's the first head coach we've had who can coach up the owner.

The alternative explanation is that JR got the idea and passed it along to Rivera.  I don't think that's what happened.

I think the story is that the Panthers are now playing football differently than they have since the founding of the franchise. Remember the talk about rankless and tagless. If this was Rivera's idea, he's gotten JR to buy into it.

He's the first head coach we've had who can coach up the owner.

The alternative explanation is that JR got the idea and passed it along to Rivera. I don't think that's what happened.

What?

Archived