• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heath Evans says the Saints going to put up 40.

Udogg

This Panther team is doubted every week...this week is no different and even the second game will be the " The Panthers need to show me they can always win and never lose"

Even after the Super Bowl win..Cam needs to show me that he can lead a team to 2 consecutive Super Bowls before I give him any credit...he has only recently changed his attitude.

LOL The min Cam and the Panthers win the SB for the first time ever. You will be riding Cam stick so hard and will be giving him all kinds of credit. Now admit that. We will all be doing that the min Cam and this Panther team wins the big one.

Heath sounds like a diehard homer that is going by the logic of "MY TEAM GOT DESTROYED LAST WEEK,  THEY WILL MAKE WHATEVER TEAM THEY PLAY NEXT PAY DEARLY FOR IT"

Unless the Saints play the Cowboys next week,  the only team in the league that comes close to the worst defense in NFL history ('12 Saints defense),  they aren't getting over 40 points. 

After the Panthers whup the Saints,  he'll claim the Saints will blow out the next team.         

i don't know about 40, but i expect the saints to put up the highest numbers our defense has seen all season. speaking objectively in consideration of the circumstances this will probably be their worst game this season.

Respectfully disagree. I could see this going the same way as the Patriots game but with an extra turnover or punt thrown in. We'll grind out our long methodical drives down the field and Brees will get his. With our time of possession alone I don't think they give up more than 21. 28 at the absolute worst if our offense shows up. (If they give them a short field or turn it over obviously those numbers go up.)

I just think with the way Kuechly jumps those quick curl routes from TEs and Brees' heavy reliance on Graham we're bound to see some drops or a pick from forcing the issue.

i don't know about 40, but i expect the saints to put up the highest numbers our defense has seen all season. speaking objectively in consideration of the circumstances this will probably be their worst game this season.

could be. i really have no idea what to expect except that both teams are going to be playing nasty. i think the saints will be the team most likely to fall apart and not recover based on last week. 

i can see this bring a game that we have to come from behind to win and i can see it being a game that we dominate from beginning to end. this game could really go so many directions, but the biggest factor will be that crowd. you take them out of the equation and i think we definitely take them down. that crowd just makes them tough and provides them that extra oomph they need. the sooner we can shut them up, the better.

i will say that if the saints lose this game, i can see them losing most of the rest of their games if not all.

Archived