• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bold Predictions for Sunday night

jfo89

This is the hardest game of the year, that team is hard to beat in the dome. Especially in prime time

I agree with this. However, usually when the players say they had a good, focused week of practice, it shows during the games.And that was said this week. Also deangelo historically plays very well against the saints.If our run game can be effective this Sunday, I think our offense will go off.

If Charles Johnson plays the saints do not score more than 1 touchdown and 13 points total. If Johnson does not play saints score 24. Regardless we win. We almost dropped 50 points on them last year in the scarey super duper dome as some of you think of it. We gave up close to 40 but our d line was not nearly as dominant. This year we are number one. This will be a beat down of epic proportions. With all due respect to the websites servers, the panthers bandwagon will be so overloaded the huddle will be operating as slow as the old Oregon Traiil video game I played in computer class as a kid.

Our secondary get's just shredded apart and exposed. We lose.

our secondary is better than you know. what kind of fan are you? we are the better team. but I forget you are "happily married" lmao GTFO translation your p*ssy whipped and it shows in your post

My gut tells me this is a game that could get out of hand early.... Panthers really haven't had to play from behind much during the streak, so how will they handle it if N.O. scores early and goes up 3 scores on us. 

I think we will win... but it ain't gonna be a blow out like some here are fantasizing about.

So ok here it goes.... 1st qt. Not so pretty for us. We come out flat on Off. The drive and drive one us with little short drop passes and Jimmy Graham is tearing us up, dragging people past the first down marker. Our Def continues with the bend but don't break concept 13-3 Aints 2nd qt. Finally we settle down a little. Get a great punt return from Ginn. After a few great passes and a few decent runs Cam scrambles for 24 yard TD run, doing a cart wheel with ball between his legs as he crosses the end zone. Gano still coming up big for us but misses a chip shot at 35 yards. Hold the Aints to just a field goal in the 2nd qt. 3 sacks by our Def by half and fumble recovery that our Off can't convert off of this time. 3rd. We start with the ball. Drive 90 yards with Money T Train rolling into the endzone after Dwill picks up 2 great runs of 24 and 29 yards. Saints drive to our 30, wait what pick 6 by the capt.....no way....ok that's too bold. Pick 6 by the KEEK....man he has some wheels sunday night. Score 16-17 US 4th. Brees takes them down on a long drive after our def stops them and Cam throws an int on our side of the field. Brees drops back gets sandwiched between CJ and Hardy and guess he grabs it up Da Star. Every panther fan in the building going crazy as we turn to high five one another, we hear the Aints fan cheer...guess what.....yup flag on the play. Roughing the passer. Ref calls roughing the passer to hard of a hit. Gotta be kidding me. They get the ball back drive down but our Def holds on 19-17. Oh geez. 5 mins left. Cam drives using a 30 yard scramble, great runs from DWill and Barner and a little bit of T money train. Then we get toward the red zone. Dwill goes under center hikes runs forward but then stops throws to Smitty and he walks in a 25 yard TD. 19-24 US. 1 min 20 secs Aints have 2 timeouts. Aints drive, chunk of yards after chunk of yards. They get down to the 40 yard line our side of the field. 30 seconds left 1 timeout. Brees throws a little screen to Graham, which has the ball punched out by KEEK, Colsten recovers as he goes to the 35, to the 30 to the 25 (timing running down 10 secs) did I mention Cam is playing a safety, Cam watches Colsten get closer the goal line as he sprints bee line to Colsten knocks the ball out and Colsten fumbles from the beastly hit Cam lays on him. Ball rolls out of the endzone. Carolina Wins Carolina Wins....wait wait....Person Foul Hit the helmet number 1. Automatic First down untimed down at the 1 yard line. Oh no....all this good Karma about to turn? Brees under center uses their timeout. Panther fans sweating everywhere from coast to coast. The leave Cam in our course and actually bring in Money T train to jam the middle. All out blitz, Brees lofts the ball into the air as Graham is covered my Capt for some reason, as the capt slips no one on Graham. Then just as the ball is ever so slowly dropping down into Grahams hands the hawk from the halftime show, yes the hawk swoops down toward the ball as Graham waves his hands in the air and screams like a little girl and the ball drops to the ground. CAROLINA WINS...CAROLINA WINS..... 19-24.....CAROLINA WINS... KEEP POUNDING....

On D:

5+ sacks

3 picks

Mitchell takes one to the house.

We hold the Aints to 17

On Offense:

200+ rushing yards

Dlo breaks off 2 30+ yard runs(one for a TD)

Cam throws for 225 3 TDs, runs for 50 yards and one more score

Ginn holds on to a deep one

35-17 panthers

Not so bold prediction:

Aints fans blame it on the short week.Then claim "Gordell fugged with the teams plane in Seattle."

That's 6 TD's for us... So you're saying 42-17?

I have a good feeling about this game but not that bold. I say we win 27-23. My bold prediction is Steve has a multi-touchdown game... 128 yards receiving, 2 TD's

If we do lose, please do not let it be a beat down like the taints took last week.I don't want to hear all the crap that will follow from all the "experts" and naysayers. Hopefully it will be a competitive game and a good game. it's still hard to shake the slight doubts about this team,it comes along with being a die hard Panthers fan for years,no matter how well they have played so far.Best Xmas present would be if they went down there and kicked ass, that will put all the past doubts to rest once and for all.

our secondary is better than you know. what kind of fan are you? we are the better team. but I forget you are "happily married" lmao GTFO translation your p*ssy whipped and it shows in your post

YOU GOT ME TROLL, I'M HURTIN, OUCH. CAN'T RECOVER FROM THAT ONE!

Archived