• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread

Zod

Fellow Huddlers,

The day has arrived. Tonight the Panthers have the chance to claim the lead in the race for the NFC South Title.

The vibe down here in New Orleans is very energetic. I talked more crap last night with the locals than any time in recent memory. Expect the home crowd to be rowdy and noisy from the first whistle.

When: 8:20pm

Where: Superdome

On TV: NBC

I will be on the field and tweeting from the sidelines. Follow @Carolinahuddle

Keys to a Panthers Victory:

- Score early. While the crowd will be noisy, they are easily deflated with an early lead.

- Hope for a Deangelo repeat performance. Deangelo usually does well in the Superdome.

- Get Physical with Jimmy Graham. His worst performances have been when physically harassed all game long. It is worth a penalty.

It has been a long week waiting for this game. Really, a long two weeks. This is the biggest game we've had in years and with 12.5 hours to go I'm bursting with excitement.

David Carr was the only "expert" to pick the Panthers on Gameday Morning unless you count Sterling Sharpe who picked the Saints as a reverse jinx for the Panthers.

Can't wait for the game cause I think we got this on lockdown.

I've been up since 5:30am and I tossed and turned all night.  Way too pumped up for today.  I've already had an "ice up son" cupcake for breakfast that my Saints fan wife bought yesterday.  Pretty big of her considering I told her I wouldn't share a bed with her this weekend (I'm in the basement).  

The Roaring Riot will be 70+ deep at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille tonight if you're looking for some good fans to watch it with.  

I'm going to pop four advil, blow the leaves off the yard, and then start drinking. 

Go Panthers!  

Panthers - 27

Saints - 24

I've been up since 5:30am and I tossed and turned all night. Way too pumped up for today. I've already had an "ice up son" cupcake for breakfast that my Saints fan wife bought yesterday. Pretty big of her considering I told her I wouldn't share a bed with her this weekend (I'm in the basement).

The Roaring Riot will be 70+ deep at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille tonight if you're looking for some good fans to watch it with.

I'm going to pop four advil, blow the leaves off the yard, and then start drinking.

Go Panthers!

Panthers - 27

Saints - 24

I blew leaves yesterday for 6 freaking hours.....they move like molasses when they are cold and wet!

Archived