• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call to Arms

tailg8or

Sorry for another thread about crowd noise but it is that important.  In anticipation of the big game, I have been trolling Panthers stuff more than usual this week.  Here's a summary of what I have seen / heard over the last 5 days.

1.  Riverboat issued a Call to Arms for Panther fans at BOA this Sunday.  He understands and emphasized the importance of crowd noise.

2.  Gross asked fans to skip work or do whatever is necessary to save their voices for Sunday.

3.  Cam and Gross mentioned home field advantage and crowd noise several times during interviews this week.  Gross said BOA has been great the last couple weeks and fans are rallying around the team.  Cam said BOA is one of the best places to play and fans are really behind the team.

4.  Yesterday, analysts on NFLN said the Saints O-line is their Achilles heel.  Primary reason for their poor road record is the o-line cannot anticipate the snap count in loud environments and the brief hesitation gives the D-line an advantage.

5.  Brees said they have several playmakers (receivers primarily) and are difficult to defend when they establish their rhythm.

This game will be discussed on all sports-talk shows next week.  I am tired of hearing about the 12th man in Seattle.  For all of us going to the game, get to your seats before kickoff and lets rock for all 60 minutes.  Don't wait until 3rd down and from the first series, make it hard for Brees to audible at the line of scrimmage and for their offense to get in a groove.  In addition, lets make our silence on offense just as deafening. 

Lets establish BOA as a hostile environment and do our part this weekend!  

("Yesterday, analysts on NFLN said the Saints O-line is their Achilles heel.  Primary reason for their poor road record is the o-line cannot anticipate the snap count in loud environments and the brief hesitation gives the D-line an advantage.")

Fans scream,yell,bang seats but whatever you do make some noise and make it loud. This is our chance to really help the team.

I estimate only 35% of the huddle attends games maybe less, you don't have to worry about us making noise. It's the guy in slacks sipping wine is who you have to worry about.

I believe wine is only served in the club section ... otherwise I would buy it.  It would sure beat sneaking minis of Makers Mark.

Archived