• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prepare thy anus

Brooklyn Bully

Happy to report that in 40 years plus, it has never snowed in my anus.

http://www.drugtext.org/Education-and-Prevention/a-simple-safer-route-of-drug-taking-or-a-squirt-too-far.html

This paper presents and reviews an adapted model of drug taking which offers a further alternative to injecting. The paper also describes the community development process and results of consultation that were applied in working up this option. It builds on the work of the Healthy Options Team in promoting chasing as a safer alternative to injecting. 1 "Up Your Bum" (UYB) is presented as a parallel alternative to injecting set within a wider framework of harm reduction and Hepatitis C (HCV) prevention work with injecting drug users.

Crazy...can you imagine this in one month? :)

http://nypost.com/2014/01/02/polar-bear-club-takes-annual-dip-as-blizzard-moves-in-on-city/

Light flurries began late on Wednesday and temperatures fell to a frosty 29 degrees — a chill so intense a swimmer at Coney Island’s annual Polar Bear Plunge in Coney Island had to be treated for hypothermia.

The shocked swimmer was plucked from the icy water at around 1:20 p.m. then rushed to an on-sight medic, an EMT source said.

Roughly 1,000 people showed up at for the New Year’s Day tradition.

“It’s an unbelievable experience. I have never tried it — but you have to try something new every day. That’s why I’m here. It’s a new year,” said Miguel Flores, 23, of Coney Island.

Louis Alabaraeo, 20, of Midwood liked it so much, organizers had to ask him to get out of the water.

“Once you get in, it’s amazing,” he said. “The feeling is exciting.”

Archived