• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why we will beat SF.

Awesomeness!!

While most of y'all wanted to play GB, I was hoping we got the 49ers. The Packers can be explosive on offense, which is hard to defend for 60 mins. You can play am amazing game on defense and still lose after giving up a few big plays.

On the contrary, the 49ers are basically us, except one thing. Their QB can't read defenses. He can't hang in the pocket. He is a one read QB and our defense thrives in those conditions. The last time we played them he had under 100 yards passing, and SF didn't reach the endzone. That was the point where our defense really came into its own. I don't expect an ugly grind it out game. Honestly. I think we blow them out. The O has to take advance of the good field position the D will give them. If they do we are playing in Seattle next week (Saints have no shot). 31-13 Panthers. I ain't scurred.

I have confidence in the Panthers but my only concern is that this is the playoffs, it's a completely different level of play. The

49ers have the edge in playoff experience and that pays dividends however I am not writing the Panthers off because they beat

them once and they can do it again.

While most of y'all wanted to play GB, I was hoping we got the 49ers. The Packers can be explosive on offense, which is hard to defend for 60 mins. You can play am amazing game on defense and still lose after giving up a few big plays.

On the contrary, the 49ers are basically us, except one thing. Their QB can't read defenses. He can't hang in the pocket. He is a one read QB and our defense thrives in those conditions. The last time we played them he had under 100 yards passing, and SF didn't reach the endzone. That was the point where our defense really came into its own. I don't expect an ugly grind it out game. Honestly. I think we blow them out. The O has to take advance of the good field position the D will give them. If they do we are playing in Seattle next week (Saints have no shot). 31-13 Panthers. I ain't scurred.

They aren't us. They have a true running game, an offensive line, and wrs

Archived