• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Got Tickets? Where You Sittin?

chknwing

All I have to say is that you losers better show up at the Tailgate....except for CWG because he has his own throw down every game.

We have multiple posters pledging money to make this happen.  Ranucci is bringing the big rig and cooking up some competition bbq and turds.

We will be starting this party at 7AM.

315. Not my usual tickets but due to various client issues, heretofores ticket trading  etc I am there.

It's 50 yard line club seats at $430 a pop and I will be curious to see if I like them any better than my endzone seats which are 1/4th the price. 

No I didn't spend $900 on tickets!

I can't remember what the "amenities" are like

All I have to say is that you losers better show up at the Tailgate....except for CWG because he has his own throw down every game.

We have multiple posters pledging money to make this happen.  Ranucci is bringing the big rig and cooking up some competition bbq and turds.

We will be starting this party at 7AM.

If you're really going to be out there that early then I will swing by for a bit.  I have to be at Cans:Recycled at 9am to get setup, but I'll come drink a breakfast beer.  God knows I'm not going to be able to sleep that night.  

Wish I was going to be at the game but that party needs me.  I am going to use my GoPro to film the celebration so all you fools can see how awesome it is.  I shot some videos in ATL, I just need to try the editor out and then I'll post it (for those who give a poo).  

315. Not my usual tickets but due to various client issues, heretofores ticket trading  etc I am there.

It's 50 yard line club seats at $430 a pop and I will be curious to see if I like them any better than my endzone seats which are 1/4th the price. 

No I didn't spend $900 on tickets!

I can't remember what the "amenities" are like

You coming out to the Huddle Tailgate?

Archived