• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Girlfriend Got forcefully Molested and had Her Toes Sucked My a Midget in front of about 2000 people

Herbert The Love Bug

So last night my beautiful girlfriend and I decided to go to the extreme midget wrestling at Amos' Southend. We had never been before. It was pretty funny and everything was cool. Well at intermission they wanted 8 girls to come to the ring from the crowd for a dance competition. She went because she didn't realize what was going to happen and thought she would win some cool prizes. Well when they first got up there the midget lined up the girls in order from his least favorite to his favorite. Mine was his favorite. So the 8 girls gave the midgets lap dances. When mine got up there the little fella told her what to do. So she did and the crowd went wild. All the old dudes were throwing dollar bills in the ring. So the crowd had to pick the winner and of course they picked my girl. So the prize was basically the midget got to do whatever he wanted to her. He said he was going to "suck her big titties" but he threw her all around and was very rough with her. I could tell by the look on her face she was terrified and was about to pass out. She was just raped by her pastor at church a little while back and that was all I could think about. So I was about to go to the ring and lay the people's elbow on that midget. She was wearing tights and he threw her on her back on the ring and pinned her legs behind her head and showed everyone her vagina. He also rubbed his fat black midget ass in her face. As she was struggling to get away. then he threw her in a chair and sucked her toes. Afterwards he told her that he wanted to take her into the dressing room for "private pics" and to fug around. He kept trying to get her number. And was telling everyone over the mic that he was going to fug her. She was crying  up there and he just kept getting more rough. She was physically hurt, embarrassed and upset afterwards. I felt really bad but I tried to stop her before she ran up there. So it was a very interesting night. Thought I'd share my story.

After reading this YOU WILL DIE IN 24 HOURS unless you do the following tasks: repost this to ten different videos, kiss your biggest crush, tongue punch a Thai tranny in the balls, eat poo (literally poo) out of a fine china bowl, smoke PCP, dress an alley cat in drag, and listen to a Paula Cole album end to end

After reading this YOU WILL DIE IN 24 HOURS unless you do the following tasks: repost this to ten different videos, kiss your biggest crush, tongue punch a Thai tranny in the balls, eat poo (literally poo) out of a fine china bowl, smoke PCP, dress an alley cat in drag, and listen to a Paula Cole album end to end

Pft. Like I'm doing that tonight.

That's Tuesday nights.

Archived