• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rusell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton

Pantherxtreme

your right its the receivers fault they cant jump 8 feet in the air to catch all the overthrown balls.

I expect him to work on the overthrows in the offseason. It would help if guys like Lafell didn't tip passes straight to defenders though.

Wilson doesn't have great wideouts just like cam, but he does however have marshawn lynch and a top notch o line

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Tate is a #1... 

if Sidney Rice and Harvin were healthy, damn, that would be a scary team...

Wilson doesn't have great wideouts just like cam, but he does however have marshawn lynch and a top notch o line

A top notch o-line and run game is all Cam needs at the end of the day. If you can run the ball, your can dictate the game with play action that gets wrs open.

your right its the receivers fault they cant jump 8 feet in the air to catch all the overthrown balls.

And what do you call crabtree jumping probably 8 feet into the air to get that kaepernick high ball that he threw? News flash, qbs are not perfect and sometimes they throw high but great receivers will sometimes bail out their qbs. When was the last time a receiver on the panthers bailed out cam?

I expect him to work on the overthrows in the offseason. It would help if guys like Lafell didn't tip passes straight to defenders though.

Lafell is not that good, but you have to be fair to him.  That was a poorly thrown ball.

As for the three QB's here, they are all good.....and bad.  Just like any young QB's they have lots of work to do to get better, and be consistently dangerous.

Cam has superior talent, but less talent around him.  When we get a decent O Line, and Cam fixes his misfires, this O will be scary again.

If RW was taller I would have a difficult time between Cam and him. But, I like Cam's athletic build and I think it's been beneficial for him to be kept in the pocket a bit more then he was used to from prior years. Our O-Line is probably the worst of the three teams and I believe that is why Cam often gets sacked. A lot of the times the analysts criticize Cam for not stepping up into his pocket to make more accurate throws, but if our O-Line is collapsing and the right side is compromised - I don't see many options for him. Seattle's O-Line is not much better than ours, RW is often running for his life. Although, I think the difference between Seattle and us is that their OC calls for quicker plays and routes.

I would like to see what Cam could do with a great O-Line and some quicker plays.

From a pure, old school QB perspective I believe Cam is the best of the three. Both Kap and Wilson have more offensive weapons and, therefore, they aren't in a position often to make something happen.

Cam, with the obvious lack of offensive options, is forced to make things happen and he often carries this team. Neither Kap nor Wilson have to carry any part of their offense.

yeah cam better in the pocket than any of them

Archived