• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ILM huddlers, want to have lunch w/Steve Smith?

PntherPryd

Cape Fear Community College has a fundraiser every year and this year have lined up Steve Smith to speak on May 15.

I have to help sell tickets ($100 "donation" per seat) so let me know if you are interested.  Steep for banquet food but hope he is still in quote machine mode in May.

Still working out details on if there is a meet & greet or if he will take questions but should be an interesting speech.  He is a big proponent of community colleges and will share some stories about his life.

Cape Fear Community College has a fundraiser every year and this year have lined up Steve Smith to speak on May 15.

I have to help sell tickets ($100 "donation" per seat) so let me know if you are interested.  Steep for banquet food but hope he is still in quote machine mode in May.

Still working out details on if there is a meet & greet or if he will take questions but should be an interesting speech.  He is a big proponent of community colleges and will share some stories about his life.

Please keep us posted and updated.

Archived