• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants letting Nicks walk!

Pantherman

On another note...still don't fully get why we didn't try to package Nicks in the Beason deal. NY had to know he was going to walk. A second receiver would have made a huge difference in our O. Now they're getting nothing for him. Were they really hanging on to him thinking they were going to make a playoff run?

On another note...still don't fully get why we didn't try to package Nicks in the Beason deal. NY had to know he was going to walk. A second receiver would have made a huge difference in our O. Now they're getting nothing for him. Were they really hanging on to him thinking they were going to make a playoff run?

That was probably more Gettleman, as he would have had to take on Nicks $3.7 million contract this season

Gettleman I would imagine is close with the Giants FO.  If it is true he was repeatedly fined by the team, I am sure Gettleman will have been notified about it and if such is the case, I have my doubts we sign Nicks.  Not really interested in him either unless it's cheap.

No touchdowns, can't show up for meetings or treatment. Some of you guys need to take off the Tarhole colored glasses. Maybe we should trade up and snag Bryn Renner too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm not a UNC fan and also do you even lift? Kid has massive potential.

No touchdowns, can't show up for meetings or treatment. Some of you guys need to take off the Tarhole colored glasses. Maybe we should trade up and snag Bryn Renner too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The guy has had multiple years of great production and is coming off a season where he was banged up, had hardly any production, played on a horrible team whose QB was a INT machine, and you're writing him off? Sounds like you need to take off the Tar Heel hater glasses to me. J-Stew was in a similar situation this season but played even less. I don't think we should be writing him off either.

Archived